Metaphors & Similies – Young Carer Experiences
- Each star is different but we shine just as bright.
- Running Out of Time
- Its like being on a Hot Wheels track, its never ending.
- Feeling like you’re living with your head in the clouds
- Feeling like a chameleon, I blend into the background.
- Our lives are a blank book, only we’re writing our stories as we go along
- It can be a living hell
- You’ve got to learn to dance in the rain before you can see the rainbow
- Hidden in the dark without the moon to shine on you
- Hidden like a treasure
- Feel invisible like a ghost, I’m an unknown presence
- A hidden carer is like a time capsule waiting to be dug up and found
- Time is precious
- Fighting the sands of time
- Jack of all trades, a master of mum
- Screaming with a megaphone but still unheard
- Dropping/ carrying too many things – Rucksack with holes
View original post 10 more words