Summer Fruit Smoothie
As the past few days have been among the warmest this year, I’ve been experimenting with smoothies and juices to keep myself cool. This summer fruit recipe is one of my favourites as it combines the great tastes of summer whilst providing natural, healthy nutrients to my body.
It’s surprisingly easy to make and only takes a matter of minutes. It’s also very refreshing as the frozen fruit makes it ice cold. This recipe makes 2 servings:
– Half a cup of mango chunks
– Half a cup of strawberries
– A handful of grapes
– 1 cup of coconut water
– 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1. Freeze the fruit for 3-4 hours or overnight.
2. Place the fruit in a blender, add the coconut water and a tablespoon of chia seeds.
3. Blend the smoothie until the mixture becomes free of lumps.
4. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
View original post 58 more words