Crispy fried pastries with Beetroot and potato filling
You need –
- Pastry sheets – 1 pack
- Cookie cutter – of your choice
- Oil for deep frying.
For the filling
- Beetroot – 1 large, boiled
- Potatoes – 2 medium , boiled
- Green chili – 1, chopped
- Ginger and garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Parsley – chopped, 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
How to –
Mash the beetroot and potatoes and set aside.
Heat oil in pan, add the cumin seeds and allow crackle. Add the ginger, garlic paste & green chili and fry till the raw smell is gone. Add the powders, salt and fry for 2 mins or till the oil starts to separate.
Add the mashed beetroot, potatoes, parsley and mix well to coat. Turn off the heat and set aside.
View original post 72 more words