Recipe of the Day: Jamaican Barbecue Fish Rolls
As the season of Lent comes to a close this week, we are giving you a great meal idea to satisfy your non-meat cravings. Aside from Lent, these Barbecue Fish Rolls are perfect for any event and will leave you and your family, friends or guests wanting more. Check it out below.
For 4 people
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fish fillet
- 1/4 cup(s) White Vinegar
- 4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 1 cup(s) Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet pepper, diced
- 1 cup(s) tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Jerk Seasoning (purchase in your grocery store or ethnic market)
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chilli powder
Jamaican Barbecue Fish Rolls Directions
Clean and wash fish fillet in a mixture of vinegar and water. Pat dry with paper towel.
Combine salt, black pepper and 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
Mix until evenly distributed…
View original post 122 more words